The parts came today along with two freebies form a extremely generous forum member!
This afternoon I made a start
I Fitted the front axle and wheels
Made a chassis with one fire box support (another one to go on tommorow!)
And took all the fittings off the boiler.
I mounted the boiler today and the engine frame. The back wheels are on and so is the drive pulley. I hope to be soldering the pipes tommorow
It wont run any more. I have re done the copper pipes and still no joy!
I will send it to a forum member to see what they can do!
I turned the boiler around for a shorter steam pipe as I found there was a blockage, It was a last gasp effort but it worked and I am chuffed to bits with it now!
I have got a new engine frame for the car it now only runs in forewrds and it runs well! I had some trouble soldering it but it works now!
Got the side panels on the car today and drew out the grille in CAD but it is now a corrupt file so I will have to do it all over again!